Hier zijn 27 foto’s van zussen die hun unieke band lieten vastleggen in een tatoeage met een bijhorende quote. In welke herken jij je? Doe geen moeite als ge geen zus of zussen hebt want dan zal je die band wellicht nooit begrijpen!
1. A sister is a forever friend.
2. When mom and dad don’t understand, a sister always will.
3. A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.
4. Our roots say we’re sisters, our hearts say we’re friends.
5. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
6. A little sister may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
7. What’s the good of news if you haven’t a sister to share it?
8. Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.
9. In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.
10. Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.
11. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
12. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.
13. An older sister helps one remain half child, half woman.
14. A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
15. One of the best things about being an adult is the realization that you can share with your sister and still have plenty for yourself.
16. We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory.
17. Sisters are blossoms in the garden of life.
18. Whatever you do they will love you; even if they don’t love you they are connected to you till you die. You can be boring and tedious with sisters, whereas you have to put on a good face with friends.
19. You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they’re the only ones who don’t get bored if you talk about your memories.
20. It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.
21. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway.
22. Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer.
23. Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood.
24. Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
25. More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good.